An industry-leading digital research platform
Emerald Insight seamlessly delivers high-quality, impactful journals, books, case studies, Expert Briefings and a growing collection of open access content to a global audience.
Designed to deliver the most rewarding user experience
- Start your journey using various search and browse routes, then explore further with keywords and refine with filters.
- All content is presented side-by-side through a predictable interface and intuitive navigation for fast and easy exploration.
- Remote, multi-user access on any device, as-well as personalisation features allows the user to access content on their terms.
Resources for administrators
Discover how the Account Management Portal on Emerald Insight can be used to view all account information in one place.
Watch our video demonstration on accessing and using the Account management portal, or use our written guide. You will also find guidance on authentication routes, content discovery and accessing COUNTER usage reports.
Truly inspired by our users
Emerald Insight has been built with our communities, for our communities, and every new development is carefully considered and validated by our users to ensure it meets two key goals:
- Provide maximum visibility and dissemination of social science research
- Make users' lives easy with straightforward navigation and intuitive functionality
Shape the future of Emerald Insight
Understanding users’ motivations and preferences allows us to develop new features and functionality according to their expectations. It also means that we can effectively prioritise and manage developers time by attaching a true value to work.
The Emerald Insight discussion room on Engage provides a space for you to share ideas and experiences, so that we can better understand your needs.
The topics covered are mostly linked to recent platform changes or development ideas that are in the early stages. You can post in any of the live topics, anytime.
We're listening – tell us what you think
Please keep sharing your experience of using the site so it can be developed to meet the needs of you and your library users. We can’t do this without you!
If you have any dedicated feedback, please feel free to get in touch.
Members of Emerald’s Library Advisory Network can start or join a discussion here.
Find out how to get access to content on Emerald Insight...
Complete the form and one of our team will be in-touch to discuss collection and access models.